BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend warrior will rent his place mon. thru fri. for $650.00...You can come in early mon. and have to be toast by 12:00 Fri. 7906 Pacific unit one at the corner of Miami. One car off street parking and plenty of room on the street for boat. Two bedroom (sleeps four).. 1 bath.. small kitchen and living area (500 square ft.). one block to sunset lake three blocks to the beach..two miles from bree-z-lee...email me with questions.

[/url]

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My boat still in the drive way?

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Plastic fantastic 21" Triumph..

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
This is a great deal and the location is great! You can crawl home from the Bayview if you have to! :D

[ 03-07-2005, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: Fish4Life ]

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
great rental here

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Ever eat at Rita's Deli? I'm good friends with Terry the owner! Killer Cheese steaks there...Also chicken parms!

Figured I'd ask...since your Apt. is like 2 blocks from there!

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yup..great stuff..also go to sunset...Do you know Dan G? fish4life...we go to the bayview alot and stagger home..love the view...he just moved to another place in the crest, we fish together

·
Registered
15,362 Posts
Yup, know Dan well! He fished with me for stripers last fall...Also he had me offshore on his buddies 56 Ocean.

I live in the Crest for 23 yrs before moving to Rio Grande!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Skip hopefully the offshore bite will materialize better this year and the bluefinn bite inshore will be just as good or better. I need to get Freakyone (Ed) down to the old grounds on his 21'er this year! I think its plenty of boat as long as we pick our days. Hopefully the DB Flukin will be better this year! Its nice to not have to run far! I love the years when the 60 Ft holds nice fluke.

·
Registered
4,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ttt

1 - 15 of 15 Posts