BASS BARN banner

Yahoos at CISP

786 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  FisherTim 
#1 ·
I didn't mispell this ,, no Wahoo's at CISP ,, my buddy and I were out for a nice nite of fishing ,, when this Lincoln Navigator comes flying down the beach heads into the water line to harass some gulls, spraying water 30 feet in every direction, must have been doing 45-50 mph,barely make the turn to head inside ,, almost went straight into the inlet,, i think they were blinded by the spray,, head directly at me and my buddy ,, right on water line ,, didn't have any idea which way to move ,, deep water towards our right ,, high speed truck in front of us , they veered at last minute ,, missed us by less then 10 feet ,, didn't get license plate but did notice they didn't have a permit,, anybody else see these guys

#2 ·
Didn't see them but have seen several trucks on the beach in the last wek w/o permits.
Did see the ranger writing one up one day. Sweet!
The late season visitors don't seem to feel they need permits.

#3 ·
If it's any consolation, their precious high end dune buggy will be a hunk of junk in 6 months. Saltwater submersion is a definate no-no for cars!!

#7 ·
Actually the trucks haven't been as big a problem as all the idiots setting their chairs and blankets down in the tire tracks above the water line. Last week at high tide I had to ask some moron to move. Guess he thought my Bronco was amphibious.
Way too many single male sunbathers on the beach w/o a clue about beach etiquette. Especially since there ain't that much beach there at high tide.

#9 ·
Actually did see a F & G guy there on Monday but he was in the parking lot watching the bridge guys. Hope he made to the beach before he left.
Does seem to be more "tourists" driving on the beach this year. Maybe they need to make the signs at the entrance even bigger. The no pets one doesn't bother all the dog walkers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.