BASS BARN banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scottland Run Yard sale. Thanks to all the Barners who attended the sale.It was nice meeting you.

[ 06-10-2006, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: fishdog ]

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are on cr.555(tuckahoe rd.)not on 55. If you take 42 south make a rt. at the walmart cr.555.and we are a couple miles down on the left past the airport.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
fish when will you have everything out? I am working Saturday and would like to take a peak. Only about 15 minutes from you.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here is a short list of some of the things I will be selling. There will be plenty more!

Penn 330GTI reel on a 6 1/2'custom trolling rod
2 Daiwa Sealine 900H reels on 6'8" trolling rods with detachable butt
Penn 4300ss on 6 1/2' lamiglas rod medium light
7' Penn Slammer rod heavy action with Penn 850ss
Penn 750ss on 9' medium heavy Ugly Stick
Quantum Bluerunner 60 on a 9' medium surf rod
9' Daiwa surf rod & reel
Assorted Abu Garcia Baitcasters on rods (mostly pistol grips)
Assorted Shimano spinners on rods
Penn 320 GTI on 6'6" Ugly Stick Intercoastal rod
2 Okuma Titus Platinum Ultima TI 100 lever drag reels (These reels are a wide spool 50) on heavy trolling rods
Assorted new & used tackle boxes
Xtra large korkers brand new in box I also have many more Penn surf combos Liveliner/12 foot penn rod,shimano B/R 4500,3500 on tica rods.This is just a short list please come to the sale!
And other assorted fishing related items!
I do not want to break up the rod/reel combos. They will be sold together.
I am on Lomond Road in Scotland Run & I will be posting fishing tackle signs on all the entrances to direct you to the sale. Everything is to be sold at the sale on Saturday (no early birds please).

[ 06-07-2006, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: fishdog ]

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Damn no early birds??? So I gota be there first if I want the korkers and maybe some surf stuff? Any bait-runners? I was hoping to hit IBSP first thing Saturday, looks like that may have to change.

Could you at least give me a price before hand on the korkers and the penn 750ss with the 9' Ugly stick?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Barnyard
The 5hp motor is a 1965/67 direct drive 2 cylinder. This motor needs work. It spins free but has one bad spark plug hole (it needs a helicoil installed). I'm asking $50.00. It should be an easy fix.

Fish-on
Yes, I will have 2 baitrunners on rods. A 3500 on a 8'6" Ugly Stick custom & a 4500 on a 10' Tica rod.

Never Enough: The 48 hp Johnson is in pretty good condition. I just put a good lower unit on it. All it needs is the shift rod reconnected & a prop. I also have the controls for this motor with cables. Like to get $500.00. If it doesn't sell at the yard sale I'll let you know.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.