BASS BARN banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Having a yard sale tomorrow (Saturday, May 24, 2014) and possibly Sunday too. :thumbsup: Location: 30 Lehigh Avenue, Westville, NJ. If you're in the area, stop by and check out some of the fishing stuff:

Crab traps (square,triangle & round), crabbing nets (short & long), tackle boxes, Evinrude/Johnson aluminum props, trailer hitch inserts, Reese 10,000 lb hitch, fishing hooks/rigs, bucktails, jigs, old school Penn surf reels, life jackets, throw cushions, bunker cast net, handheld vhf radio, Sea Vee 90 degree rod holders, small 1.2 hp outboard motor, Ted Williams/Sears 7.5 hp motor from the 70s, and a [pretty much brand new] 6 hp Johnson short shaft outboard.

Also have a "starter" Diesel Tool Set up for sale. My father worked for Garden State Trucks/Freightliner in Thorofare, NJ. You may know him as "Big Bob" or "Fritz." Last summer, I cleaned all of the tools in his box, so you can start out on the right foot; plus you get all of his fabricated tools that he made from scratch. Some air tools will also be thrown in. Great for a young guy just coming out of school and ready to start a career.

I will have a lot of miscellaneous sockets and other tools out for sale too.

There will also be a ton of household items available.

Most items will be going on the cheap.

Finally, I have an engagement ring for sale.

Bob

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.