BASS BARN banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yard vac, Craftsman, chips, vac's and Blows, has a collection bag, and deflector chute its eithe r a 5 or 6 HP, not sure its out in the shed, Its a walk behind like a lawn mower, great condition don't need it at the new house. paid $400.00 used it 5 times sell for $200.00 can hear it run and see it work...Frank

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have one of those and they are GREAT for blowing leaves out of your yard. If you have a big yard and oak trees like me, that's a great deal. I think I paid $500.00 for mine. Just my two cents worth.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah it really does work well and has plenty of power, I used it to clean up the leaves in the fall at the old house, but now we don't need it any more
Frank

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
How well does it handle branches? Do they have to be straight pieces that have to be hand fed or can I stick in those thin whippy branched out ones with leaves attached and it'll pull 'em in? If so, I would definitely be interested and can prob pick it up Sunday...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If I remember right it will handle branches up to 1 1/4 inches in diameter. I would have to check the owners manual to be exact...I cut down a small tree and it ate about 90% of the branches and turned them into mulch. I received a email about it last night. Someone is supposed to pick the machine up this weekend. I will post the outcome Sunday night one way or the other.
Frank

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, found the owners manual. It's a 4.5 HP model and it will eat branches up to 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Frank

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
OK, well, if things don't work out with that guy, please let me know...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts