BASS BARN banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to show a fellow Jeep enthusiast. Your probably the only other guy I know beside me that went from a wrangler to a wrangler. 05' Jeep Unlimted. Got it with 1500 miles. KILLER deal. Hated to see my girl go...lots of MOJO but I'll get over it!

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Very Nice Keith,,,I like......

I've been checking them out since they came out and adding that extra cargo space is catching my eye big time..

And I know about that letting the MOJO go,but one thing about a JEEP it will get you to where the fish are and will create plenty more for you.

The Best To You With It,, Get It Wet,Get It Dirty and Get That Fish Stenched On It...

Take Care Buddy,,,

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Nice ride Hip! Hope you have plenty of luck with it. I'm on my second jeep, I went from a cherokee to a Grand Cherokee

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Steve, Dont worry it will be fishy and sandy soon enough!

Josh, Maybe not all our gear ;)

Brian, Those days are over.

Skip, SOON

Thanks for the well wishes guys. I have not had a car payment since 1994...eeeewwwwww

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by FISHCOUNSELOR:
Hip ,, I miss the old one,, but this one looks great ,, you gotta get some decals
Someone Say Decals :D

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Originally posted by Striperboy16:
NS, is that a football decal over your plate?!
Yes,sort of was hanging,I use to coach the Linwood Panthers..

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have a BassBarn Decal...A Blackwater Sportsman Center Decal....and a St.Croix Decal...

My jeep had a lot of decals from fishing destinations I have been to from Maine to the Keys. Guess I have to go on some trips

1 - 15 of 15 Posts