BASS BARN banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at the yu-zuri bonitas for a while & thinking about dragging them through the bay for stripers.Have any barners used these for bass?I'm thinking the 10oz would pull great w/mono.R&R

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
R&R, I definitely have similar plans for 2004. YoZuri makes a "Hydro Mag" that trolls nice and deep at moderate speeds and catches stripers. The bonita-style lure is a heck of a bunker imitation...if it'll swim properly on a slow troll I'm sure it'll work. Keep us informed!

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by NJAngler Bill:
R&R, I definitely have similar plans for 2004. YoZuri makes a "Hydro Mag" that trolls nice and deep at moderate speeds and catches stripers. The bonita-style lure is a heck of a bunker imitation...if it'll swim properly on a slow troll I'm sure it'll work. Keep us informed!
Hey Bill thanks for the come back.Igeuss I finally had an orginal thought when it comes to fishing unless ppl. are killing them on this lure & want to keep it a secret.R&R

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.