BASS BARN banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at the USAzincs website, and they offer American zincs along with Camp brand zincs. They say they are comparable quality, I was wondering if anyone here has used the American brand and what opinions you might have of them.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
Don't know what you're using the zincs for, but at least on outboards the OEM zincs are light years better than Camp, Martyr, etc. They have a lot more aluminum in them and they do a better job of protection. I compared a Martyr and a Yamaha zinc and there is no comparison.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry

First off, I tried to locate the zincs on Lacey's website, and was unable to do so. I would much rather support a sponsor than purchase elsewhere. The only zinc I could find via their searchbar was a zinc for an ice-eater.
Secondly, I should have specified that I am interested in "zinc" zincs hence the comparison between the Camp brand zincs and the American Anode zincs. Sorry for the confusion:huh:

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Thanks for the plug! I am not sure the difference between Canadian and American made zincs. From some reason most of the zinc manufactures are in Canada, may better metal, not sure.

Like posted we are having our zinc sale and all are 25% off. I am currently working on getting them online.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.