BASS BARN banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a Zumba class for the first time tonight and yes I was the only guy out of 30 girls. O well was some workout. Definitly a good way to get in shape for fighting the giants if you are going. Really focuses on your core which is key for fighting big fish.

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
Sounds like you struck gold my friend. Were and what time is that class?

Took a Zumba class for the first time tonight and yes I was the only guy out of 30 girls. O well was some workout. Definitly a good way to get in shape for fighting the giants if you are going. Really focuses on your core which is key for fighting big fish.

·
Registered
924 Posts
:rolleyes:they look like a good time but they all must have figured you for gay .:Ddon't take it personal just a joke .I am sure when you crack a fart during a tuff workout it will be hillarious too.please take me to nc with you like to catch bigger than 200 class bft .have not found a big 1 in sj yet

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
theres a zumba studio a few blocks from my house hmmm.... :D

another core strength training everyone can do from home is to get an indo board (balance board) they work wonders on the core. and you can eat or watch tv or even read a book while on it. they sell for around $130- at most surfshops

·
Registered
361 Posts
Personally I prefer spin classes! (fat bottom girls you make the rockin world go round! Get on your bikes and ride!!)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts