BASS BARN banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. If you're out & about-my band-Alligator Zydeco will be performing at the gazebo 7-8:15pm at Sunset Lake. Hopefully I'll try some fishing under the nearby toll bridge before I return home.
I haven't had the pleasure of seeing any Barners since the clean-up on the causeway last year. So stop bye and say Hi if your close bye. If you like Zydeco-check out alligatorzydeco.com I play all over. I'm always open to finding new fishing friends and musicians.
Greg

·
Banned
9,261 Posts
Greg,
Thanks for the Info,, hopefully you'll pact the house.Thats a great place to hang out and listen to music...

And Again, Thanks For You Help Last Year On The Causeway....

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steve,
Pleasure was mine.
Had a real good turnout. Went to the local bridge after- was too crowded. Tried further North in the back. Fish were there- just didn't want what we we throwin'.
Next time.
Greg

·
Registered
114 Posts
GREG, friend of mine caught your band at the Kennett Square festival 2 weeks ago and had such a good time he talked several of us into getting tickets for your band's performance Friday night Sept. 9th at the Chadds Ford winery. Looking forward to it and will look for you to discuss fishing. All Barners may want to drop by for wine tasting and hot zydeco.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts